Our Access Statement
- There is one step into the house which means we are unable to take guests
who are confined to a wheelchair.
- We are happy to assist guests who are visually or hearing impaired
- We have a car park to the rear of the guest house.
- We have one ground floor room with en-suite
- We will always do our best to accommodate visitors with any kind of
disability. Why not give us a call to discuss your specific needs.
- We will try to accommodate any dietary needs, but would need to know at time
- Evacuation procedures can be found on the back of room doors.
- In the event of a fire sound the alarm.
- Exit by the front door and over to the park opposite.
- Other exits in case of emergency are through the owners private
- Smoking is NOT permitted in the building (it is against the law).
- The use of our fridge for medicines and special dietery foods is also
- When we are on site we are always available to help.
- In case of any Emergency call 999 and leave the building if